Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
Landscaping in Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR.
Request a free quote
Request a free quote
Residential and Commercial Vancouver Landscape Services
Quality Landscaping Business in Vancouver,Washington and Portland, Oregon.
Danshap Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that provides quality landscape design service throughout the Vancouver WA and Portland OR surrounding areas.
Our dedication and experience strive to ensure customer satisfaction by providing quality landscaping services. With plenty of references and a portion of our business coming from referrals, we stay humbled and know that we are only as good as our last job!
Daniel Shapoval – Owner
To have your lawn look its best, trust Danshap landscaping WA to get the job done right. We take a great deal of in the quality of our work. we understand what complete customer satisfaction means.
What Our Customers Are Saying In Vancouver, WA ...
What Our Customers Are Saying In Portland, OR ...
Clark County, Washington - Landscaper & Design.
With us at your disposal, having a beautiful backyard in Vancouver WA has never been easier!
The reason we’re doing such a great job every time is simple – we treat every backyard like it is our own, to ensure the best possible results.
Every project we focus on your requirements from start to finish – from the soil, trees, grass, stone patio, and plants, to the surroundings and lush greenery. We cover everything to make the best-looking Vancouver WA. landscape.
Every project begins with proper landscape construction so that your outdoor living space meets your expectations. Our crew with years of design expertise will come to your property to determine your landscaping needs and ensures complete satisfaction throughout the whole process.
We guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with our results. Check out our gallery or read our customer reviews.
What Include Residential and Commercial Landscaping Services?
- Sod Installation & New Lawn Installation: To get great grass fast, sod is your best choice. Sod can yield a beautiful lawn quickly with very few weeds, pests, and diseases. Because sod is already completely grown, all that needs to happen is growth in the root system, which will bond your grass to your existing soil. Learn more about sod installation on this page.
- Yard Renovation & Landscape Design: Transforming your outdoor space with beautiful landscape design is a great way to increase property value, minimize yard maintenance, and maximize functionality. Landscape design can help beautify your outdoor area and provide you with a space your entire family and guests will come to enjoy.
- Ground re-sloping & grading: From having a properly-graded yard to showcasing a beautiful front and back yard, professional landscaping can elevate your curb appeal–and your property’s value!
- Decorative bark, bark dust, gravel, river rock installations: Depending on your preferences and needs, we use different types of bark, bark dust and mulch for your lawn. Bark dust and river rocks are a great way to make your landscape more aesthetically appealing.
- Mulching: Mulch insulates the soil helping to provide a buffer from heat and cold temperatures. Therefore, it is very important to remember to mulch your tree after you have planted it.
- Planting trees, shrubs, and plants: A good time to plant is in the fall or early spring, so the tree has time to acclimate before the harsh weather of winter or summer. Once we have your trees/shrubs and locations, we plant them.
- Edging: We ensure that your lawn is clean around all edges, walkways, sidewalks, and driveways.
Weed barrier installation: We can help prevent the growth of weeds without affecting the growth, health, and look of your landscaping.
- Stone & crushed gravel walkway installations: The best way to instantly transform any garden, drive, path or pond is by using gravel. According to your budget, we use a wide range of colors to complement your existing planting and landscaping areas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Danshap Landscaping services the Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA areas as well as Battle Ground, Ridgefield, Camas, Washougal, Salmon Creek, Woodland, La Center, Bush Prairie in Washington and Gresham, Troutdale, Beaverton, Clackamas, and Happy Valley in Oregon.
Danshap Landscaping is licensed in both Washington and Oregon.
OR LCB #9759
Yes, Danshap Landscaping is licensed, bonded, and insured in Vancouver, OR and Portland, OR.
Our Vancouver and Portland landscaping service offers sod installation, land clearing, seasonal yard clean up, excavation, landscape design, lawn care, rototilling, trimming and pruning, stump grinding, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and much more! Call us for a free estimate.